We are in California right now to ring in the New Year and the weather is BEAUTIFUL! Although I love a white Christmas, it’s been so nice to escape the cold for a couple days and enjoy the sunshine. Here is my roundup of links this week!
- My favorite link of this week is this article: 40 Most Powerful Photos of 2017. I had chills looking at every single one.
- My headband I’m wearing above is HERE. Only $9.95!
- The mint colored sweatshirt from above is HERE. So comfy and 40% off today!
- I mentioned this on my Story about a month ago, but I’m trying to use fewer chemicals on my body these days and these Live Crude products are absolutely amazing! I highly suggest them to anyone looking for natural skin products. I use the Wash and Bloom!
- I’ve mentioned this before, but I love Oprah’s Super Soul Podcast and THIS episode is amazing.
- Roolee’s A World of Sisters Campaign is still going on and is SUCH a neat movement. Check it out HERE.
- Like interior design accounts? Check out THIS ONE that I’ve been loving lately.
- Due to pregnancy, my skin has gotten soo dry lately. THIS LOTION has helped the most if anyone else has dry skin this winter.
- 30% off sale HERE!
- THIS is something I really want to work on in 2018. I’m going to need to with a baby!
- I’m pretty much living in sweatpants these days and I’m loving THESE. (Don’t forget that Nordstrom’s huge sale is going on right now)
- Another GOOD ARTICLE for happiness in 2018.
Check back on Monday because I’ll be writing my 18 resolutions for 2018!