With the solar eclipse and so much going on this week, it was definitely one to remember! I’ll do a post of more pictures from this past week, but for now.. here are some weekend links!
- For the eclipse, I never looked around for glasses to wear but I’m so grateful that our friends invited us over to look at it last minute. It was INCREDIBLE. Look how neat THESE IMAGES are.
- Fall is coming and I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED. I have sold so many of my clothes on Poshmark that I’m excited about a little wardrobe refresh. My eyes are currently on THIS sweater first. Uniqlo really does have darling, affordable clothes that I love.
- Don’t live in Utah? Join our Not in Utah Grubs Facebook Group where you can ask fellow foodies about favorite food stops anywhere in the world! If you live in Utah, be sure you’re in our Utah Grubs Facebook Group to hear about other foodies favorite spots in Utah.
- My favorite kind of weekend is when there is a sale HERE. I want to snag THIS.
- Taylor Swift’s new song came out on Friday. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Thumbs down for me… I just miss the old Country style, Taylor, the most! Also, did you see she vanished from social media right before she launched it? THIS is an interesting article on celebrities vanishing from social media prior to a release. Interesting read.
- My sister says THIS is her favorite bra of all time. She shares more of her favorite things on a fun account HERE!
- THIS website should help lower the price of your entire trip. I’m going to give it a try.
- What is the most hated food in your state? See HERE. I’m personally a huge fan of Utah’s most hated food. How do they come up with these lists anyways??
- Article on 5 Powerful Mantras to Help you Quiet Anxiety, Beat Self-Doubt, Manage Stress & more.
- I am still reading THIS book. But I made Will bring THIS book to California for him to read… and in case I wanted to read it again. Seriously a new absolute favorite of mine!
We are in California for the week with my family and I’m so excited for a family trip with all of us! I’ll be sure to post lots when we get back. In the meantime, look for a post this week all about the last couple weeks of August!