Hey gals, pals, friends, mom, whoever!!!
Hope you are all prepping for a wonderful weekend. We are currently babysitting and will spend our weekend by the pool and constantly attempting to keep these busy babies happy.
Here are some of my favorite links from the past two weeks.
- In reference to yesterday’s productivity post, here are Five Things that are Killing Your Productivity.
- White and Gold Design is one of my new clients and I seriously LOVE Marianne’s Interior Design work. Follow her on Instagram!
- I’m feeling real antsy for July to come so my budget can renew (hahaha.. I’m pathetic) so I can grab something from OUTDOOR VOICES. Literally my new favorite brand. I want these leggings in every single color, please. Gotta love when my budget is gone by the 1st ?
- I am reading THIS BOOK right now and I’m obsessed. A little late to the game but whatever. Ever since I returned home from Europe I want to learn EVERYTHING related to our history. Does anyone have favorite history books?!
- I am already thinking of all the treats I want to whip up for the 4th of July. If you haven’t yet, make THIS CAKE. It is my absolute favorite!
- I’ve been having the weirdest back problems lately (so confusing) so THIS has been saving me. If you don’t have one, BUY ONE. They are so life changing! Will and I both take turns rolling out our back each night hahahaha. We are already 70 years old I swear.
- A lot of people have asked where I find the articles or stories I post on here. Usually on FLIPBOARD. I love the Flipboard app. And when I scrolled across THIS ARTICLE today, I opened it, laughed so hard, and texted it to Will. Puppies!!
- I bought THIS SWIM TOP a couple weeks ago and am living in it this weekend. Fits perfectly! I bought THESE BOTTOMS to go with it though. I prefer high-waisted bottoms annyyyyday.
That’s all for now! Moana just ended and I’m going to walk the babies over to my mother-in-laws gift show!! If you are in SLC or close to the area come say hi! Details are HERE.
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.
Go make someone’s day!
Be kind. It goes a long way.