I came across this picture from Europe the other day and started laughing. Not only does it adequately display how I look and feel right now (hence the huge delay in posts!), but in high school, all my friends called me “BAG LADY” and I’m realizing I still wear that title proud today. I’m going to try to find the picture and share it. It’s pretty good. I still always show up to everything with a minimum of 3 bags haha! I’m going to list some of my favorite bags that I love here today too..
But anyways, I promise I will post the rest of Europe soon with what’s been going on in our lives lately! We’ve had major ups & downs lately but luckily the sun is still shining and I feel blessed for all that I do have. Here are this weeks WEEKEND LINKS!
- Watch THIS video if you want a good laugh. I love her so much I want to cry!
- I am currently reading this book and loving it! So many of you love when I share my current reads which I love. I’m going to do better at talking about them after and how I felt overall.
- The suitcase above is my absolute favorite. I never thought I could back ten days of Europe into a carry-on!
- These are my FAVORITE reusable totes. I use them for my lunches each day and for my groceries (holla for not using paper bags). When I travel I always just pack these in my suitcase and use them throughout the trip.
- Of course, I’m still THIS BAG brands #1 FAN.
- Any of you on Poshmark? Sign up with code UMVCG to save $5! My mom and I are LOVING it.
- I am such a podcast nerd so it was pretty crazy to hear MYSELF on a podcast this week. Check it out HERE if you want to listen. I LOVE Alexa and all she’s doing with her podcast (Munchin with Moguls) so I felt honored to be a part of it. (fair warning: I guess I say like a lot? Crap).
- I started helping a local interior designer with her social media and I am obsessed with her work! Follow along HERE if you want to see how pretty her past projects have been! I’ll share her Pinterest soon once we get it started.
- Swooning over THIS swimsuit. Only $32 too! Oh, wait and THIS one.
- What is the one characteristic to a happy relationship? Ah, I loved this article.
- Making THESE for my Visiting Teachers this weekend. Can’t wait!
- I put up decorations for this holiday today. Not mad.
Oh, and here’s the picture. I’m sorry my hair was white and my skin was orange apparently?
Happy weekend everyone!