Happy weekend everyone! In SLC the sun is SHINING and I swear this has been the longest winter of my life so I couldn’t be happier. We just got done with a babysitting job last night and started a new family today so I’m a dance mom all weekend which is new.. and fun.. and frightening.
Here are this weeks WEEKEND LINKS!
- My necklace pictured above is THIS ONE. More on the meaning behind it on Sunday!
- Great Article of What You Need to Give Up to Be Successful
- Dying to read THIS BOOK next! I want to grab it tonight so I can read it at the competitions this weekend. Someone requested I do reviews after I finish my books so I will start that soon.
- I found this article interesting on how happy people complain.
- Will’s car was deemed as totaled today 🙃 so we are in a market for a new car now I guess. It’s a bummer but he had a super old Toyota Corolla anyways so we are trying to stay positive. Did you know his car was hit a couple weeks ago by a car with no driver? Our life 🙆🏼 People don’t believe me when I tell them THIS is my dream car. What is your favorite car?! I was not expecting to be car shopping this week, yikes!
- Currently obsessed with this top ah!
- Humans of New York photograph the Met Gala. I love celebs. I won’t hide it.
- THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHAPSTICK EVER. Go grab some at Target this weekend!
Love you all 💛
p.s. thank you so much for all of your kind messages! They mean the world to me. If anyone ever has questions or comments don’t hesitate to email me xo