Man! This week was a rough one. Good thing I have a free weekend filled with teaching Pilates, hanging with friends, and watching the Jazz in the playoffs! Woooo.
Here’s is this weeks WEEKEND LINKS ?
- TIME came out with an article on the best podcasts to listen to. Obviously, I am wanting to start listening to every single one! Do you have any favorites? Email me!
- My former co-worker from Google Fiber, Jeff, emailed me last week about Lifting Hands International. This is a GREAT option to help refugees, especially if you are in Utah.
- I was on this dance team in College and am obsessed with their hip-hop routine that they just took first place at Nationals with! It’s unbelievable. I’m sure there’s a better video out there somewhere but this is all I could find haha.
- Help me decide! This dress or this dress. Obviously, I am verrrry behind on getting an Easter dress haha.
- This weekend I was supposed to go here with my girlfriends but I canceled my trip so I could just be HOME. Thank goodness Southwest airlines was so good about canceling ?? Now I just need to use that credit before March ?
- THIS video will put a smile on your face. Why do I love these videos soo much?!
Making Lemonade out of a bad week by sipping Lemonade and listening to my current Audiobook… which I don’t really love and need to find a new one haha.
Happy weekend everyone!
Glasses are Le Specs
Top is from Lululemon