Happy Weekend everyone!
It felt so good coming home from Arizona (post coming soon!) and getting into the groove of things again. I woke up at 4:25 am every morning this week and had every intention of sleeping in this morning but my body automatically wakes up at 5:25 am at the latest haha. Awesome.
- I’m going HERE this weekend with some friends. I love that my parents place there doesn’t have the best service. A weekend unplugged is going to feel so good!
- My friend Alexa from Thread Wallets texted me after my Weekend Links post a couple weeks ago and told me to listen to this podcast episode that features the founders of TheSkimm! I loved it. Thanks for sharing, Alexa! Please share any and all podcasts you love.
- Also, Will’s little brother Jake got his mission call last night!!! THIS is where he’s going ah!
- ANY guess at what shoe I am obsessed with these days? Take a wild guess on my Pinterest haha.
- HONEY: enough said. I’ve been waiting for this application my entire life!! Just go try it.
- I guess I’m an MLB fan now? We went to a Diamondbacks game in AZ last Sunday and they beat the Giants on the last inning/last play of the game. It was amazing. I this is my favorite team though. Do you have a favorite team?!
- I, unfortunately, lost my old Le Specs sunglasses that I was obsessed with (but they’re on sale now!) but I found NEW Le Specs sunglasses that I LOVE too! You guys, I seriously love this brand of sunglasses. They aren’t too pricey and are great quality. These are them below. (#notsponsored. LOL I know no one at Le Specs)
Hope everyone has a good one!