Hiiiiii! I haven’t done these in forever but I had a couple minutes today so here are some Weekend Links for February 16th!
- I’m on an Olympic high right now! Did anyone watch this routine? Seriously INCREDIBLE.
- Received the BEST BLANKETS EVER in the mail for me and the baby. If you like warm, soft things like I do, check out Saranoni blankets.
- I’ve been sooo busy with work lately. I’m still working at Tiled, Made by Mary and now Denton House. And teaching Pilates early in the morning. And babysitting families when their parents leave town. And managing Utah Grubs… (so if it ever feels like I neglect my personal blog/Instagram you know why haha) ANYWAYS. If I ever need to get TONS done, I listen to THIS playlist on Spotify. It’s my best for just zoning in and getting things done. I even listened to it while I deep cleaned our place last night! The best.
- The sun is starting to shine a little more so I got another pair of Le Specs and love them. In my opinion, these are the absolute best price and quality! I hate spending a lot on sunglasses because I either always lose them or break them!
- I posted on my IG Story on Monday night asking for good books on parenting and THIS ONE was the highest recommended. Can’t wait to read it this weekend! My whole family went to St. George but I just want to stay home and read… feels so good to be home!
- I ordered THIS TOP today to help with this growing belly of mine. I’m seriously growing out of all my clothes! Even the ones I bought considering they were maternity 😂
- Since we are homeward bound for a while, I’m so excited to get back into cooking/baking! My friend Erika launched a healthy eating cookbook and I cannot wait to try some recipes!
- Obsessed with THIS SWEATSHIRT right now.
- Wanting to start your own company hopefully one day? I loved this article that I read this week.
- I’ve ALWAYS believed in positive psychology and the power of positive thinking so I loved this article.
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day and a have a wonderful long weekend!
I have zero plans and couldn’t be happier about it haha!