It’s obviously not the hugest deal in the world but I forgot to post the rest of our California pictures!!! Even though it was over a month ago.. well… I mentioned I would do a post about where we ate so after I received some emails from people wanting to know I decided it was necessary to post the rest!
SO here is our list of where we indulged this time around—
- After’s Ice Cream (pictured above) ORDER THE MILK & CEREAL ICE CREAM!! You won’t regret it.
- Mi Ranchito in Newport. Always one of our favorites.
- Sidecar donuts
- Hopdoddy at Fashion Island. BEST burgers.
- Pressed Juicery– I am the only one in my family that likes Pressed. But I REALLY love it. I just get the classic almond flavor with almond butter and chocolate chips. It’s definitely more on the healthy side but I find it extremely refreshing!
- Rose’s Bakery (duh). That Lucio burrito has my whole 💜
- Pelican Hill for ice cream. Just go valet your car and walk around! Beautiful grounds.
- Eat Chow– super fresh and tasty! We all loved everything we ordered. Especially the mac n’ cheese!
- Cafe Gratitude
Have you noticed that Jensen is the comic of our family yet???
Ew. I could eat her.
“Lu, how big are you?”
While we were in Newport we had Lu model some outfits to use for Albion Fit. It was theeeeeee cutest! I seriously do just want to squeeze her all day everyday. And who else wants that maroon matching sweat jumpsuit in adult size?! Me.
White saltwaters from Roolee Boutique
Navy shirt is from Jcrew
Denim skirt is from Articles of Society
Baby blue slip ons are from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses are from Madewell
My striped swimsuit is from Albion Fit
White button up shirt is from Madewell
Red floral skirt is from Soel Boutique in Provo
All of Luella’s outfits are from Albion Fit